close
Watching the stars till the're gone | 注視著夜空中繁星隱沒 | |
Like an actor all alone | 像是孤獨的演員 | |
Who never knew the story he was in | 不知道置身於什麼劇本 | |
Who never knew the story ends | 不知道故事的結局 | |
Like the sky reflecting my heart | 就像天空中映射出我的心 | |
All the colors become visible | 所有的色彩都變得更加鮮明 | |
When the morning begins | 當清晨降臨時 | |
I'll read last line | 我將會閱讀最後一行 | |
終わらない雨 抱きしめた 夜が朝を向かえる | 緊緊擁抱那無盡的雨 夜晚終將迎向清晨 | |
心はまた濡れたまま........... | 心又被沾濕.......... | |
In endless rain I've been walking | 我一直漫步在無盡的雨中 | |
Like a poet feeling pain | 像詩人般感受傷痛 | |
Trying to find the answers | 嘗試尋找答案 | |
Trying to hide the tears | 嘗試埋藏淚水 | |
But it was just a circle | 但它是永無止盡 | |
That never ends | 永不終止 | |
When the rain stops , I'll turn the page | 當雨停時 我將翻過此頁 | |
The page of the first chapter | 這屬於第一章之頁 | |
傷つくだけ 傷ついて 解ったはずの答えを | 隻傷害到那傷痕 一定知道的答案 | |
どうしてまた 問いかける........ | 為何又再詢問........... | |
Am I wrong to be hurt | 被傷害是錯誤嗎? | |
Am I wrong to feel pain | 覺得痛苦是錯誤嗎? | |
Am I wrong to be in the rain | 在雨中是錯誤嗎? | |
Am I wrong to wish the night won't end | 期待無盡的夜是錯誤嗎? | |
Am I wrong to cry | 哭泣是錯誤嗎? | |
But I know , It's not wrong to sing the last song | 但我明瞭 唱最後一曲並沒有錯 | |
Cause forever fades | 因為永恆已經消失 | |
氣がつけば また一人 夜の空を見つめている | 如果察覺到 又是一個人 凝視著夜空 | |
少しずつ 消えてゆく Our memories | 一點一點消逝的 是我們的回憶 | |
傷つくだけ 傷ついて 解ったはずの答えを | 隻傷害到那傷痕 一定知道的答案 | |
どうしてまた 問いかける........ |
為何又再詢問........... | |
I see red | 我看到血跡 | |
I see blue | 我看到憂鬱 | |
But the silver lining gradually takes over | 但這些都逐漸化為烏雲的銀邊 | |
When the morning begins |
直到清晨降臨 | |
I'll be in the next chapter | 我將邁入下一章 | |
終わらない雨 抱きしめた 夜が朝を向かえる | 緊緊擁抱那無盡的雨 夜晚終將迎向清晨 | |
心はまた濡れたまま........... | 心又被沾濕.......... | |
傷つくだけ 傷ついて 解ったはずの答えを | 隻傷害到那傷痕 一定知道的答案 | |
どうしてまた 問いかける........ | 為何又再詢問........... |
全站熱搜
留言列表